Monday, April 9, 2012

Selena Gomez Filming A Movie With Ethan Hawke Called “The Getaway”


 While we thought that Selena Gomez got hair extensions put in for the movie “Aftershock,” it turns out that film hasn’t been 100% confirmed yet, and instead the new hairdo is for another movie called “The Getaway.” The movie will film soon in Bulgaria and it also stars actor Ethan Hawke.

Here’s what Selena revealed about the movie:

"I’m doing another movie called ‘The Getaway’ with Ethan Hawke. It’s really, really exciting. I go to Bulgaria and then I start filming. It’s more of an action movie, which is also different. So we’re doing that and then hopefully another movie, but that hasn’t really been confirmed yet. Then I’ll start working on my fourth album, which will be the best album I’ll ever do! But I’m just kind of halting music for a bit."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...