Saturday, March 6, 2010

SELENA CAPTIVATED BY SHAKIRA

Selena - selena-gomez wallpaper
Selena Gomez was “starstruck” with Shakira. The 17-year-old has revealed she was mesmerized with the Colombian singer after she made a cameo on Wizards of Waverly Place. Selena spoke with MTV news about working together with the hip-shaker queen.  She told “The Shakira episode was so much fun. I'm not sure I can reveal too much. I just know that she had a very big part in it and I was just starstruck the entire time.”I also felt like I needed to work out after I was next to her because she's gorgeous. She was really nice and she was really funny.” When asked if she would dance with the 31-year-old singer, Selena replied, “No! I wasn't even about to attempt her dance moves. There's no way I would be that skilled.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...