Saturday, December 25, 2010

Who would Taylor Swift take to prom?



Taylor Swift recently told Rachael Ray on her show who she would like to take to prom! Here’s what Taylor had to say:
"It would be a group, and it would be a really fun group. Because all these different reasons. Well, Katy Perry would be so much fun. She’s just like crazy fun and like spontaneous. Diddy has always been very nice to me. Justin Timberlake is the same way, he’s really funny. And, Sheryl Crow is really down to earth and really cool. And like, J. Lo would be a really good dancer!"
Which celebrities would YOU take to prom?

Source: Disney Dreaming

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...