Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Who's Selena's Ideal Guy?

selena.jpg

Sel recently confessed what it takes for a guy to win her heart! "I would like [to date] someone who is not cool and who is really fun to be around and loves family and has good morals," she said in an interview. Selena has dated sweeties like Nick and Taylor, but do you think they ever came close to fitting her description?
She didn't stop there, though! Selena also spilled about love. "You never really know when you're in love at this age. I don't know what love is," she revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...