Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Is There a Demi and Miley Duet in the Near Future?

demimiley.jpg
Demi Lovato recently shared which singer she might team up with for a future song, and it's none other than her bestie Miley!
"We talked about doing a duo together, like an acoustic or something. That would be really fun to do with her. She's one of my best friends and she's super talented, so I'd love to have her on the album," said Demi, who is currently singing with the Jo Bros on the Camp Rock 2 tour.
If  Demi and Miley do make a sing together I think it'd be cool. What do you think? Should Miley and Demi sing a song together?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...