Saturday, September 10, 2011

Joe Jonas to Star in New Movie!


Joe Jonas has just announced that his movie got the green light! He's expressed interest in doing a movie on his own if the project was right, and now he has the chance! He spills, "I was in Mexico City last week and my manager called me and said, 'The movie's financed!' I was, like, in tears. I play a young man who is finding himself. The story-line is still bare bones, but I will say he has a specific dream that he wants to accomplish, and it's the good and the bad he has to go through to get there. It's going to be an older-feeling kind of movie... It's a little bit of everything. One of my favorite movies is The Four Feathers, and that has everything. It's funny, romantic, passionate... I want to do something like that."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...