Monday, September 19, 2011

Lily Collins: Julia Roberts Pulled My Hair Out!



Lily Collins greets fans after taping an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live on Thursday (September 15) in Hollywood.

The 22-year-old actress premiered her latest flick, Abduction, the same evening at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre.

Lily filled Jimmy in on her other movie, Snow White, which she stars in with Julia Roberts who takes on the role of the Evil Queen.

“She gets to be quite horrible to me,” Lily shared.

“There’s a scene where she pulls my hair and she pulled it so hard that some of it came out! But we kept rolling and afterward she was like, ‘I’m so sorry! I’m so sorry!’”



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...