Sunday, December 25, 2011

Taylor Swift Thanks Her Fans For Her Christmas Gifts



Taylor Swift Tweeted a message to her fans thanking them for her Christmas gifts! Here’s the message:
Wait wait wait.. I just noticed my page has 10 million followers now? That’s crazy! What a lovely Christmas present!! I’m also counting this as another beautiful Christmas gift.. Thank you for making ‘Safe & Sound’ the #1 song on iTunes :) :) :) 
We’re so excited that Taylor is on the Hunger Games Soundtrack! Merry Christmas Taylor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...