Friday, April 15, 2011

Demi Lovato Opens Up About Eating Disorder on 20/20

Demi Lovato recently opened up to 20/20 host Robin Roberts about her struggles with self-injury and a life-long eating disorder that eventually led to her decision to enter rehab.
After Robin tweeted about how touched she was by her conversation with Demi, Demi tweeted back, "Thank you SO much for helping me tell my story today. Today was really special for me.. Thank you.. God bless!"
A preview of Demi's interview will air on Friday, April 22 on Good Morning America, and the full interview will air that night on 20/20 at 10pm ET on ABC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...