Monday, April 4, 2011

Taylor Swift Wins Entertainer of the Year at the 2011 ACMS


One more trophy for Taylor Swift to add to her impressive collection! The singer won Entertainer of the Year at last night's Academy of Country Music Awards. This award is the only category that is voted on by the fans.
"This is the first time that I've ever won this and I'm just losing my mind," Taylor said. "The fact that this is from the fans makes it so special."
Taylor also took the stage and rocked out with a banjo to her song "Mean." Check out the performance here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...