Monday, April 4, 2011

Justin and Selena Would Be Open to Doing a Duet!


A Selena/Justin duet may not be as far fetched as fans thought! At this years KCA's Sel spilled that although she doesn't usually like to mix business with pleasure, she'd make an exception for Justin. "I always make sure that I try to keep like family and business separate because it doesn't really go well sometimes," Sel spilled on the orange carpet. But, when asked flat out if she'd record a duet with Justin, Sel said, "Yes!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...