Friday, May 6, 2011

Selena Gomez Scores MMVA Hosting Gig


Selena Gomez just turned into a triple-threat: actress, singer, and now award show host! MuchMusic announced that the "Who Says" singer will be co-hosting this year's MuchMusic Video Awards. "I'm so stoked!" Selena says. "I'm definitely a little nervous -- but I can't wait. It's going to be really fun!"
But Selena has got some big shoes to fill -- last year, Miley Cyrus hosted the MMVAs and the year before that, the Jonas Brothers took center stage. And like the hosts before her, Selena is also performing. In addition, Lady Gaga will grace the MMVA stage for the second time.
The MuchMusic Video Awards air on Sunday, June 19 at 9 p.m. ET on MuchMusic and Fuse in the U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...