Friday, May 6, 2011

Taylor Swift Opening Dress Rehearsal to Help Tornado Victims

On May 21st, Taylor Swift will be opening the final dress rehearsal of her Speak Now World Tour 2011 to fans to benefit people who were affected by tornadoes in the Southeast last week.

"I was watching the coverage of the tornadoes backstage at rehearsals, and I wanted to do something for the families affected by the damage," Taylor says. "I've never opened a rehearsal to the public before, but I felt that inviting my fans to the last rehearsal for the Speak Now Tour would be a great way to raise money...I feel like it is so important for me and my fans to help if we can."
She's calling the performance "Speak Now... Help Now!", and over 13,000 fans will be able to attend. Details will be available on Monday, May 9th at www.taylorswift.com, and 100% of ticket sales will go toward helping tornado victims.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...