Friday, May 6, 2011

Selena: "I Feel Like a Pretty Normal Person"!

Selena, we're not sure we'd call the life you're leading "normal"...
In a recent interview with Nación, Selena Gomez talked about how she feels being so famous at 18.  We've translated some of her answers below!
What would you say has been your secret to staying problem-free, as opposed to other young celebrities?
"It has to do with surrounding yourself with incredible people: I have the most amazing team; they're great friends and a good family.  Try and enjoy it, and, although at times it can be overwhelming, you just have to assure yourself that you have the right people on your side.
Have you ever felt that you've lost out on anything because of being famous?
No. No. I feel like a pretty normal person, I go through the same stuff that everyone goes through when they're 18.  It's just a little different.
One of the prices of fame is that people want to know everything about you.  How do you deal with that?
It's a little strange and awkward to be with your friends and the people want to know where you were and what you ate.  It doesn't seem normal to me and I try not to focus on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...