Friday, July 22, 2011

Demi Lovato Releasing Third Album September 20, 2011 – And She’s Going On Tour!


Demi Lovato is on the same musical track as her friend Selena Gomez since as of September 20, 2011 they will have both released three studio albums. Demi’s third album doesn’t have a name yet, or at least she’s not revealing it, but we do know what the music on it will sound like! Demi said,
"It’s definitely more pop, it’s not the pop-rock feel anymore. I’m showcasing my vocals a lot more like I did on [my new single] ‘Skyscraper’ and feeling really comfortable with what we have so far."
Demi’s adorable little sister Madison De La Garza added,
"I think it’s the coolest album I’ve ever heard!"
Demi has already recorded around 20 songs that could end up on the album, so she’ll be spending the next few weeks picking out the best tracks for the album. We can’t wait to hear the one’s that make the cut!
Oh, AND Demi just might be going on tour! Here’s what she revealed during her live chat last night:
"If I was to tour I would announce it soon. Maybe possibly I’m in the works of putting together a tour and maybe it would be all around the world. I don’t know… I’m just saying!"
Sneaky, sneaky!

Source: Disney Dreaming

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...