Monday, July 4, 2011

Selena Reveals Meaning of "Bang, Bang, Bang"!

 
Sorry Nick, but you just can't compare to Justin Bieber!
Selena Gomez recently posted a video explaining the meaning of her new song "Bang, Bang, Bang"! She describes the song as a "diss and a compliment", but more importantly she basically admits that she's singing to Nick Jonas about how much better Justin is!
"I rewrote some of the lyrics to tweak it to where it was perfectly about my life," Selena says, totally confirming that she's singing about her current relationship with Justin!
She goes on to say, "In a past relationship, you may not have been treated properly...but then there's a new person in your life that makes you feel like you're the only person in the world that matters."


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...