Thursday, July 14, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens Is Working On Her Movie “Gimmie Shelter”



Vanessa Hudgens took to Facebook to let her fans know that she was busy working on her new movie “Gimmie Shelter.” Here’s what Vanessa wrote:
"Hey guys, what’s happenin? I have been so stupidly busy working on Gimme Shelter. I’m so excited and proud of the work I’ve been doing and let me tell you, you all are going to be SHOCKED with how I look in this movie. It’s crazy sauce. Lol only one more week of shooting till I’m done! Xx V"
Here is the description of “Gimmie Shelter” from IMDB:

“About a pregnant teenager turned away by her Wall Street father because of her decision to have her baby. Forced into the streets, she embarks on a desperate journey of survival.”

And here is the current list of actors in the movie:

- Vanessa Hudgens
- Rosario Dawson
- Brendan Fraser
- Emily Meade
- Stephanie Szostak
- Allen Holloway
- Sheila Tapia

“Gimmie Shelter” is set to release to theaters in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...