Sunday, January 8, 2012

Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber: Los Cabos Couple



Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber hit the Los Cabos, Mexico beaches for a little vacation on Saturday morning (January 7).

The twosome had quite a busy holiday, the vacation is much deserved.

Selena, 19, just announced on her official site that she’ll be hosting the 2nd Annual Charity Concert benefitting UNICEF on Friday, January 20th at the House of Blues in West Hollywood.

The entire concert was sold out within minutes!

“Giving back has always been important to me. This concert allows me to connect with my fans in person which is one of the best parts of my job and to raise money for important causes at the same time I can’t think of anything I would enjoy doing more,” Selena shared.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...