Sunday, January 8, 2012

Tyler Hilton: 'An Evening with One Tree Hill'



Tyler Hilton laughs it up with Bethany Joy Galeotti on stage at An Evening with One Tree Hill held at the Arclighht Cinemas on Thursday night (January 5) in Los Angeles.

The 28-year-old actor/musician joined his cast mates at an advanced screening of the new and final season of the hit CW series.

Tyler tweeted, “The gang answering questions after the #OTH9 premiere last night. I dig hangin w these folks. Ep looks good. Airs 1/11!”

He also promised his followers, “Yeuuup I’m just gonna do it. I’m gonna give u a free song from my new record on Wed. to celebrate the start of OTH. Decided.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...