Thursday, November 5, 2009

Instructions on how to send Star Cards!

To make it easier for you guys I'm going to tell you how to send Star Cards! Take a look below:
  1. Click here to go to Bop & Tigerbeat or go to bopandtigerbeat.com and click on Make Stuff which is written at the top in the navigation bar.
  2. Make your Star Card. You can add anything you like and do whatever you want with it!
  3. Save it. Click on share. Enter in your name and e-mail address (don't worry I wo'nt share your e-mail with anyone) and then enter in my name (HM) and my e-mail address (smashing.hira@gmail.com) in the right places.
  4. Send it to me and I'll put it up on my blog! Please don't forget to write your name!
Have fun and I hope to get responses from you guys this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...