Saturday, November 7, 2009

New Star Card from Arnold McGuire!

Arnold McGuire sent me this Star Card with the message: This one's for you, courtesy of the C3 Princess (Emily, Jennifer and Debby)! I think it's really cute! What do you think? You can also make Star Cards and send it to me (on smashing.hira@gmail.com) and I will put them up on my blog! You can send as many as you want and you can even make it for a friend & I can mention their name! For link to make the Star Card scroll up and click on the picture that says Star Cards. And for the instructions, the link is given below the picture! Have fun......& I expect to see more Star Cards from you guys! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...