Monday, November 23, 2009

Who's the girl in bounce?!.......


I wanted to confirm that who was the girl in Bounce because there have been rumors going on that it was Selena and I didn't believe it! And I've found out that it wasn't! It was Courtney Galiano a dancer in Camp Rock 2 and rumored to be going out with Nick Jonas! (I wish not!)She was also in the reality dance show 'So You Think You Can Dance?'

What do you think? Does she look like Selena? Should she and Nick be going out even if she's almost 4-5 years older than him?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...