Sunday, November 22, 2009

MTV Europe Music Awards: Who Wins Best Dressed?

 Just like the MTV Awards here, anything goes with what to wear. I have the photos of what the stars wore right here! Check it out:
JossKaty.jpg

Joss Stone's watercolor mini-dress and knee-high boots looks like a dance party outfit! Do you love it or hate it? Katy Perry took a more elegant approach with her pink floor-length dress with black lace detail.

ShakiraLeona.jpg
Leona Lewis took a fashion risk with her high-waisted sequin pants. What do you think? And are you loving Shakira's glittery silver dress or is it too short?

Miranda.jpg

I love Miranda's outfit! She gave her sequin blue and black dress an edgy feel by throwing on a motorcycle jacket. Her dark nails really polish off her look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...