Sunday, November 22, 2009

Nick spills on new band, 'The Administration'!

nick.jpg



Nick Jonas is opening up about his side project, Nick Jonas & The Administration. The band's debut CD Who I Am is expected to hit shelves on Feb. 2 -- three months and counting! And he says it only took 8 days to make!
On the new songs: "I had written five or six songs that were on my heart, things that were just pouring out of me with this new and exciting sound. They weren't necessarily right for the Jonas Brothers, but I thought they could be perfect for something else."
On the new sound: "Heart & Soul. It's a cross between my roots in R&B and soul with a kind of rock/pop music behind it. We would set up in individual booths and play simultaneously. There are very few overdubs on the record. Some songs are full live. It has a raw, late-'60s/early-'70s rock/soul sound."
On JB break-up rumors: "It's kind of funny when you hear the breakup talk and you're gearing up to have a really busy year," Nick says

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...