Thursday, August 25, 2011

Demi Lovato 'Unbroken' Tracklist


Demi just released her tracklist for upcoming album, Unbroken, out on September 20th. Check it out:

1. “All Night Long” (featuring Missy Elliott and Timbaland)
2. “Who’s That Boy?” (featuring Dev)
3. “You’re My Only Shorty” (featuring Iyaz)
4. “Together” (featuring Jason Derülo)
5. “Lightweight”
6. “Unbroken”
7. “Fix a Heart”
8. “Hold Up”
9. “Mistake”
10. “Give Your Heart a Break”
11. “Skyscraper”
12. “In Real Life”
13. “My Love Is Like a Star”
14. “For the Love of a Daughter”
15. “Skyscraper” (Wizz Dumb Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...