Tuesday, August 9, 2011

New Layout!

Hey guys! I've put up the new layout! It's Demi themed. What do you think? I've also put up a poll above asking that if we should start posting stuff other than Disney too. That is that if we should post stuff about Disney AND about other things like non-Disney stuff e.g The Vampire Diaries, Harry Potter, non-Disney celebrities etc. You can vote above to tell us what we should do. Thanks for everyone who voted! =) You can comment below or in the shoutbox to tell us what more should we add to this blog and what would you guys like to read/see on this site.

Love Hira-XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...