Friday, August 26, 2011

Joe Jonas and Taylor Swift Duet Could Happen!



Not only has Joe Jonas reconnected with ex Demi Lovato at the Do Something Awards, he has recently come out saying he'd totally be down to work with ex Taylor Swift on a song!
"I think there's a great opportunity for that to happen. We're friendly, we're not enemies. People like to think that once you've dated, that's it and you can never be friends again. But there's a middle-ground in that situation," Joe said in a recent interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...