Thursday, August 25, 2011

Help Selena Gomez Create Her New Fragrance!



Selena Gomez is the next celebrity in line to create a fragrance, but she needs your help! Here’s Selena’s message to her fans about her perfume:

“Hey Everyone–I have officially started working on my new fragrance. We are currently building a site where you will be able to help me make some decisions on what the final scent will be. Log on to www.selenagomezperfumes.com to register and stay updated on the progress were making. Once the site is officially launched in the fall you will be able to help me narrow down what notes to include in the perfume. The first fifty thousand to register will receive a free sample bottle of the fragrance before it hits the stores. Everyone who registers will be placed into a drawing for an all expense paid trip to my fragrance lab where we will review the final scents and make our final decision. This process is going to take some time but, who better to help me decide what this scent should be then those of you who will be wearing it.

Thanks for all your help.”

We can’t wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...