Friday, October 28, 2011

David Archuleta “Hong Kong” Video Blog October 27, 2011


Yeay! David Archuleta posted a brand new video blog! He titled the blog “Hong Kong.” Here’s the description he posted along with it for his fans:
“Excited to be going to Hong Kong with Channel V! Doing an event with them as well as shooting a music video for my song “Wait” while there in Hong Kong. Went to Florida for Childrens Miracle Network Hospitals and then went to Vegas to visit relatives there. Have a show in Singapore Nov. 19 and a few other things coming up.”

How cute does he look in that video?! A lot! Don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...