Thursday, October 6, 2011

It’s Official: Robsten is a Thing


ATTENTION, PLEASE: Kristen Stewart and Rob Pattinson are dating!
Are you thinking “DUH” right about now? Kristen thinks you should be too! She just confirmed the relationship for the first time ever (she casually called Rob her boyfriend in a recent interview), but she doesn’t think it’s breaking news.
“So much of my life is so easily Googled,” she said of the big announcement. “I mean, it’s like, ‘Come on, guys! It’s so obvious!’ I don’t think you realize what a big deal it is for people.”
So why has K-Stew been so tight-lipped about the relationship up until now? She says it’s a matter of being selfish – but in a really understandable way.
“It’s just one of those things. I’m selfish. I’m like, ‘That’s mine!’” she explained.“And I like to keep whatever is mine remaining that way. It’s a funny little game to play, and it’s a slippery slope. I always say to myself I’m never going to give anything away, because there’s never any point or benefit for me.”
How long have you…erm, suspected that Rob and Kristen were in love offscreen too? Tell us in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...