Saturday, November 12, 2011

Chelsea Kane Guest Stars On “One Tree Hill”



Chelsea Kane recently filmed a guest spot on “One Tree Hill.” Chelsea played the character Tara, a girl who likes to cause conflict! Here’s what Chelsea wrote on her blog about her guest starring role:
I love that I get to work on different roles and not only stick to one side of the good and bad spectrum. I always forget how interesting it is to play a ‘villain’ type character. >:)
Season 9 of “One Tree Hill” premieres on January 11, 2012. We’ll keep you posted when we find out the air date of Chelsea’s episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...