Sunday, November 6, 2011

Tiffany Thornton Is Getting Married In A Week!



Tiffany Thornton took to Twitter to let everyone know that she was getting married in a week! Here’s what Tiffany had to say about her upcoming big day:
My wedding is ONE week away!!!! I couldn’t be happier or more excited. I am truly soooo blessed to have Chris as my best friend and my partner in life. And thank you all SO much for all of your amazing tweets :) I love each an every 1 of my awesome followers.
Congratulations to the happy couple and best wishes for your wedding and marriage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...