Sunday, November 6, 2011

Kay Panabaker: 'Law & Order SVU' Guest Star!



Kay Panabaker gets into the game as she attends the launch of Super Mario 3D Land held at Siren Studios on Thursday night (November 3) in Hollywood.

The 21-year-old actress checked out the event with good friend and Fame director Kevin Tancharoen.

Kay just posted on twitter about her next project: Law & Order SVU!

“Excited to finally spill the beans: going to NYC to do an episode of L&O:SVU next week!!! Not excited about trying to find my winter clothes,” she wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...