Sunday, November 6, 2011

Pixie Lott: 'Bliss' Cover Girl for November 2011



Pixie Lott is all smiles in this shot from the November 2011 issue of Bliss Magazine.

The 20-year-old songstress opened up about what’s really going to be on her album, making music with John Legend and knowing Ed Sheeran for years. Check it:

On bonding with Ed Sheeran: “I’ve known Ed since I was 16, and it’s really great that he’s doing so well. We were auditioning for a TV show together, and we were the only 16-year-old’s there, so we bonded. It’s great to see someone with so much talent succeed. I love it.”

On drawing on experience for her new album: “As I get older and as I experience more, I think it will definitely show in my music.”

On writing with John Legend: “We’d met before. We had a mutual friend who thought we should do something together because out voices were quite similar. I went to his house in LA, which is amazing…and he got me to play some of my stuff and he played me some of his stuff. We looked at our schedules and the only time we could get together was this two hour window when we’d both be in New York. It was quite a full day. I went to see him as soon as I landed and we managed to write a song and get the vocals down too.”

Pixie’s new album, Young Foolish Happy, hits shelves on Tuesday, November 7th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...