Monday, December 21, 2009

HMDS Sounstrack Vol. 1!

Well I released this album before but didn't have time to announce it so I'm doing it right now! Here's the link to the album: HMDS Soundtrack Vol. 1 You'll have to download the songs separately. Here are the links:
  1. Before The Storm 
  2. Catch Me 
  3. How Do You Love Someone 
  4. Kiss & Tell 
  5. Magical 
  6. Masquerade 
  7. On The Line 
  8. One And The Same 
  9. Pushing Me Away 
  10. Quiet  
  11. The Climb (Acoustic) 
  12. We've Got The Party With Us (Feat. Jonas Brothers) 
  13. When I Look At You

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...