Sunday, December 13, 2009

Teen Vogue list of best dressed celebs of 2009...

Here's the list of 'Best dressed celebs of 2009'. Selena's on top!!
  1. Selena Gomez
  2. Alexa Chung
  3. Emma Watson
  4. Taylor Swift
  5. Chanel Iman
  6. Camilla Belle
  7. Erin Wasson
  8. Emma Roberts
  9. Olivia Palermo 
  10. Harley Viera Newton
  11. Leighton Meester
  12. Sienna Miller
  13. Kristen Stuart
  14. Rachel Bilson
  15. Rihanna
  16. M.I.A
  17. Dakota Fanning
  18. Miley Cyrus 
  19. Keke Palmer
  20. Dree Hemingway

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...