Thursday, December 24, 2009

I'm Back!!!

Hey guys! I'M BACK! Atlast my mid-terms are over! It felt like this day would never come! So far I have a great result! And my Winter Vacations have started so you'll get non stop updates till 4 January 2010! Wow! This year passed away so quickly! I had a really great day today! I'm so happy! I have a lot to catch up on! First of all, Kevin got married!!!! I can't believe I missed that! I would like to thank my co-web for keeping you guys updated! Thanks Twi! I tried to update a little between my exams but I posted very less. I also changed the background and header! Do you like it? I have started taking elite affiliates so if you wanna be an elite just state it in the comment box. I have released our blog's first ever 'Original Soundtrack'! You can download it above or below. I've also made a fan page on facebook for this blog so you can become a fan over there! You'll get some exclusive updates on that before I even post them on the blog! Or maybe I won't post them on the blog! ;) You can also see new headers before I've even put them up! So please become a fan! And last but not the least.......HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

BTW Me & my friends made a facebook group: 8-E The Timez Of Our Livez! If anyone's interested in joining please follow the link above!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...