Friday, December 25, 2009

Nick Jonas has a girl friend??!!!!!!!!


I was reading the info on Nick Jonas's official facebook page and I couldn't believe what I read!! This is what I read: "I'm not very good at writing About Me's, and Joe is refusing to do it, so looks like I'm on my own here x] Well, to start off, my name is Nicholas Jerry Jonas, otherwise known as Mr. President. I was born on September 16th, 1992, in Dallas, Texas. If you can't count, that makes me 17 (: I am currently dating the most amazing girl in the world. Please do not ask who she is.
We both know that we love each other and nothing can ever change that (: . I've been told I'm a huge flirt, so don't think I have a crush on you. Me and Joe taught Frankie to moonwalk, but I'm taking full credit (: Our family currently resides in Los Angeles, California, but right now we are filming for the new movie Camp Rock 2! After filming, we will continue our World Tour 2009. That's all I can think of right now, so send me a comment if you feel like talking!"
Does that mean that Nick has a girlfriend? I'm so totally jealous right now!!! This is one piece of information I really didn't need to know about!! :( Leave your comments below. :( :( :( :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...