Friday, December 25, 2009

Layouts!!

I made some layouts using the tutorial from Kevin & Amanda. But unfortunately I used 2-column sizes! :( So I thought I should put it up on my blog so that they don't go to waste. Below are the both backgrouds and under them are their links. Follow this link (Click Here) to see how to put the background on your blog. Just scroll down until you see the heading. This also has the tutorial for making the background! Remember both of the layouts are for 2-column blogs. If you use any of them please credit me!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...