Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Nicole Anderson's New Movie!




In the upcoming flick, 17-year-old Bianca Miller (Anderson) finds out her boyfriend cheated on her with a classmate, Dory, (Lindsay Taylor) she’s furious. When her best friends Fallyn, 17, (Janet Montgomery) and Sarah, 17 (Stella Maeve) suggest they play a prank on Dory to make her pay, Bianca agrees to go along.
But when Dory’s dead body is found by a hiker, Bianca is horrified and wants to go to the police. She confesses to her mother Jacqui (Cynthia Gibb) the details of the prank and the two decide to go to the police and tell them.

This movie looks really cool! Are you going to see it? I know I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...