Saturday, December 12, 2009

Updates!!

I've put up a new playlist with a lot of music videos! If you want to see your favourite music videos in the playlist too, you can send me a top ten list of your favourite music videos (at smashing.hira@gmail.com) and I can put them up! Please write the song name + the artist name and remember they should be ten! I've also put up the music video of the month which is Remember December by Demi Lovato. The new song of the week is Who I Am by Nick Jonas & The Administration! Enjoy the new music! And do you like the new layout and header? Comment please! And I've added a lot of new pictures in the gallery! Be sure to check 'em out too! Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...