Tuesday, January 12, 2010

BANNER CONTEST!!!

I decided that we're going to have a new contest every month! Starting from January. This month it's a banner contest!! The one who can make me the best header will win! I'll pick top 3 & I'll end the contest when I get my best 3! Here are the rules:
  1. The header should contain Disney Stars especially Nick Jonas from his Nick Jonas & The Administration photoshoot. (Click Here for the pictures)
  2. The header has to in jpg. or png. file format.
  3. The header should'nt be too small & it should fit my layout. It's ok if it's too big, but please not too small.
I hope to get submissions from you! Thank you all for who are going to take a part in this contest! The prizes are:
  1. I'll put up your header on my blog, place a link to your site on my blog (if you have one), put up three downloads of you choice & add any photoshoot or pictures you want, to the gallery!
  2. I'll put up a link of your site/blog on my site & you'll get 2 downloads of your choice!
  3. You can have 1 download of your choice & any pictures that you want me to add in the gallery!
About the pictures, the pictures can be the ones made by you! I can make a separate folder for you in the gallery!
For submissions or questions you can mail me on smashing.hira@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...