Saturday, January 30, 2010

Who Will Win the Most Grammys?

beytay.jpg



It's the biggest weekend in music! The Grammy Awards air this Sunday night (8 pm on CBS!), and we wonder which singing superstar will own the night -- Beyonce or Taylor Swift??
B has the most nominations of the night with 10(!), and Taylor's right behind her with 8. Having never won a Grammy before, does Taylor think this is finally her year? "You never know what's going to happen," she spills. "I like being nominated for eight, I'm not going to lie. I like that feeling. It makes me smile!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...