Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Why Taylor Could Be John Mayer's New GF!

How's this for a new "Love Story," T-Swizzle fans...

On January 25, Taylor Swift was spotted having dinner with John Mayer in Nashville, the home of country music and really awesome fried food. Though witnesses claimed that it was a group date and the singers just "seemed to be friends," this is the latest sign that Swifty may have a thing for the tattooed rocker.

Taylor worked with John on his song "Half of My Heart" this past fall, just a few months after she brought him out on stage during a concert to perform "Your Body Is A Wonderland." And the two shared quite a few tweets back-and-forth, which for Twitter-fiend John is almost like making out.

"I freaked out when I heard [that he wanted to work with me], because I've been such a big fan of John for such a long time," Taylor told Elle. "I'm really excited about just the idea that he would even mention me in his Twitter!"

Finally, after things with Taylor Lautner went kaput just before the New Year, some tabloid reports said that her flirtation with John was the reason. OMG!

But maybe this is all just a coinkeedink. Remember that there is a pretty significant age difference (he's 32, she's 20). And that John is known to be a huge player (paging Jessica Simpson and Jennifer Aniston).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...