Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What Kind of Idol Judge Will Joe Be?

JONAS.jpg


A JoBro crashes American Idol tonight, Joe Jonas joins Randy, Simon and Kara in Dallas, TX as one of the last guest-judges before Hollywood week. So, how did he handle the potential Idols that just weren't that good?
"I was a little nervous at the start because I was kind of afraid I was going to hurt people's feelings," he recently spilled. "You have to really be honest. At first, you feel bad, because you see these people come through, and they just want it really bad. The first few, I was like, 'Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're great.' Towards like five in, you have to be like, 'I'm sorry, no. This isn't for you.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...