Saturday, January 23, 2010

Jo Bros are over!!


I personally really think that the Jonas Brothers are over! I mean It's so obvious that they are falling apart!! And I hate when people try to deny it when it's right in front of them!! I knew they were going to break as soon as I heard Kevin was getting married! It became more obvious when Nick started his own band & Joe went out looking for movie roles! Now even a blind person can see that the Jo bros have broken up! I think they would reunite time after time but it would never be like it was before! But you know what, I like it this way better! I know I'll miss the old Jo bros but I've always been a Nick fan and now I'll get to see more of him (individual)! I don't wanna hurt anyone's feeling & I'm not offending anyone either. I'm just saying what I think is the truth!! Any thought??

1 comment:

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...