Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Corbin Bleu Makes His Broadway Debut Tonight!

Corbin.jpg

Corbin Bleu is ready to sing and dance once again! Tonight marks his Broadway debut, as he'll step on stage in NYC as the lead role in the award-winning musical, In the Heights! "I'm so excited to be a part of it," he spills. "It's a dream come true."
Corbin stars as Usnavi, a mini grocery store owner who narrates the happenings of his uptown NYC-neighborhood. It's loaded with great music, and we think Corbin will be fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...