Saturday, January 16, 2010

Brother Battle! Who's the better Tweet-er: Joe or Nick?

JoeNick.jpg

BIG news in the Twitter-verse! Joe Jonas finally joined Twitter! His first Tweet was 22 hours ago: "Hiking it up..." and then he tweeted to Nick: "Fine, I'll stay!" He worked the name of Nick's single into his tweet, too -- how clever!
His latest tweet consists of lyrics from a U2 song: "I'm not afraid, of anything in this world. There's nothing you can throw at me that I haven't already heard. I'm just trying to find a decent melody, a song that I can sing in my own company." Guess Joe hasn't gotten the whole 140 character thing down yet. :)
Plus, he hasn't even been on Twitter for 24 hours and he already has more than 68,000 followers. Do you think he'll catch up to Nick, who has almost 335,000 followers??

Follow Joe on Twitter: @joejonas
Follow Nick: @nickjonas

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...