Sunday, January 17, 2010

Selena Gomez crying on Nick's Stay!!


From Liz: Selena Gomez was sitting directly in front of me at the Nick Jonas concert in Detroit. She was crying during Stay. She kept covering her face and shaking her head. Mr. Jonas was comforting her.
She had a bunch of bodyguards that strictly told me 'no' when I was about to tap her and ask for a picture. She danced and screamed the lyrics to the songs just like every other person in the audience and it seemed like she had a great time.

Awww! Cute! What do you think made her cry?? What do you think? Nelena or Niley? I've always been on team Nelena! What about you?

1 comment:

  1. I don't really know who's team I'm on,because nobody really found out about Nelena or Niley
    until the end of those two relationship.
    But ya know if I had to choose it would be Nelena

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...