Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Demi Lovato’s Album Is Almost Completed



Wow! That was fast! Demi Lovato has been mentioning over the past couple of weeks that her album is in the works and that she expected it to release early, but we had no idea it was just about done! Here’s what Demi Tweeted just this week:
"Just realized my album is almost finished and is coming out so soon….. wow… my mind just exploded with excitement/nerves/joy/happiness!!"
We can’t wait to hear Demi’s new music! What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...